Gwyneth Iredale 541 505-0055
CAREER PROFILE – Delighting Customers Across the Entire Customer Journey
Experienced customer success manager, sales executive and software evangelist, delighting clients for over 15 years. Core competencies include SaaS sales, account management, customer engagement, digital marketing – effectively closing the gaps between marketing, sales and customer success, exceeding expectations in all aspects of user experience. Trusted advisor, coach and facilitator using empathy and active listening skills, empowering stakeholders to meet their strategic business objectives while creating loyalty for long term retention. Always curious, ever learning front end tech geek.
- Attained top sales call QA scores (97% and 98%); exceeded quota @ 138% earning “Club 115” membership; recognized as “Rep of the Quarter” two times
- Increased revenues 100% in 3 years as Dir. of Sales and Marketing, earning 4 executive-level promotions over 9 years
- Spearheaded CRM process improvements adopted by management, saving time, creating transparency
- Surpassed 33% profit margins on all 8 accounts at corporate identity firm in New York City
- Shortening time to time-to-value – onboarding, training, demoing, being an advocate and voice of the customer for feature requests, support triage, escalation, bug reports for increased adoption, usage rates, satisfaction/NPSs
- Generating, interpreting and reporting on customer success metrics as measured against their defined KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communications for client or vertical-specific presentations, training materials, demos, proposals, webinars on best practices, case studies, contract negotiations
- Certifications in Google Ad Fundamentals and Digital Sales, CRM power user
Digital Marketing & Customer Success Advisor,
Consulting services for a real estate SaaS PropTech startup, Remote to Palo Alto, CA:
- Software integration and optimization strategy development
- Content generation, editing, proofreading
- Coaching on Customer Success management calls
Freelance social media marketing, 101Blockchains, Remote to Isreal. Lead generation input, editing, WordPress website updates for certifications and online training for enterprise blochchain professionals.
Regional Sales Executive, G5 Search Marketing, Remote to Bend, OR HQ March, 2019 – February, 2020
Sales rep for large territory for an advanced SaaS marketing platform with front-end lead generation using Google’s machine learning..
- Expanded sales in difficult market conditions by identifying prospect’s unique business goals. Articulated path to value matched to G5 solutions, crafting customized responses to FRPs, performed tailored demos.
- Collaborated with Account Managers to identify upsell opportunities, generated reports to demonstrate success metrics, needs assessments based on business goals and market conditions; applied strategic thinking for best fit business solutions.
Marketing and Software Consultant, TechGal.me, Eugene, OR 2011 – present
Brand strategist, business development expert for organizations including: 101Blockchains, Pacific International Choral Festivals, USA Dance. Advise on growth marketing, implement lead strategies by consulting between full time jobs.
- Accelerate profits by providing strategic consulting in marketing tactics, CMS websites, content creation, editing, social media and audience engagement, managing prospects’ expectations for increased conversions.
- Increased audience 30% at performances, events through social media, content, email marketing, website design.
Business Development Client Relations Manager, Reliance Network, Remote to Portland, OR HQ 2016 –2017
Managed national accounts, averaging 2000 seats each, $840k in total ARR, for a complex SaaS marketing intranet platform for real estate company websites, their branch offices and agents.
- Increased adoption, renewal rates via: client-centric account management, regular business reviews, coaching/consulting on best practices, webinar training, customized onboarding and written user guides.
- Built relationships based on trust by working hand-in-hand with CTOs, Directors of Marketing and IT, resulting in faster time-to-value, reduced churn, 95% account retention.
Inside Customer Account Representative, Symantec, Eugene, OR 2013 – 2016
Developed innovative sales techniques and partnering, became trusted advisor and subject matter expertise in information management and protection. (Symantec was purchased by Broadcom in 2020.)
- Spearheaded CRM process improvements and efficiencies for lead handling, sales projections, quoting, invoicing adopted by management, saving managers hours weekly. Wrote training guides as subject matter expert and taught time-saving techniques.
- Exceeded quota consistently via teamwork and collaboration with renewal reps, outside sales, solution engineers and sales enablement. Developed complex responses to RFPs.
- Expanded upsell opportunities using “Challenger”-style questions and consulting approach, thought leadership, install base reports for usage trends.
Senior Sales Consultant, Real Pro Systems, Eugene, OR 2007 –2011
Top ranked sales performer for a feature-rich software platform with CMS websites, suite of digital marketing tools, lead capture landing pages, lead cultivation and add-on services – customized podcasts, video marketing, SEO, lead gen.
- Enhanced customer experience by creating product demo websites to model sales leadership during sales calls and webinars, identified and matched marketing goals to product features, proving value and smoothing onboarding
- Contributed to product development with user testing, sharing client feedback for feature enhancements.
- Devised system of sales quotes in CRM that converted to invoices, eliminating steps and increasing efficiency.
Sales Executive, AgencyLogic, San Francisco Bay Area 2005 –2007
Opened new sales territory and supported customer success with websites for individual homes for sale.
- Grew inbound sales 100% through speaking engagements, presentations and outbound calls, content creation.
- Accelerated sales by demonstrating and selling packaged licenses to real estate companies.
- Influential in product development, performed user testing of onboarding wizard for higher adoption rate and client retention, supported clients with onboarding, tech support, training, use cases.
Directors of: Sales; Marketing; PR; Syndication, Mondo Media, San Francisco 1991 – 2000
Promoted four times by helping define and pivot the company direction through two rounds of outside investment. Lead creative and project management team, doubling employee count in 3 years. Projects included interactive software promos for Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, Intuit; contract animation and computer game design. Mondo evolved into one of the most popular YouTube channels today as creator and distributor of animated cartoons.
SELECT LIST OF SOFTWARE
CMS website platforms (i.e., WordPress), CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot CRM, Zoho, Insightly; Google Analytics, Microsoft Office/O365, GSuite, Slack, Jira, Helpspot, HelpDesk, ZenDesk, Pivotal Tracker, Looker, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom, Exact Target, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Bugzilla, Zapier, IFTTT, Summit, Greenhouse, Namely and many more productivity tools.
OTHER RESUME FORMATS